CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 1, 2009

This Sunday, help us celebrate

This coming Sunday, May 3rd, would have been my niece Lucy's 1st birthday. This date brings a mix of emotions for us all. And although her mommy and daddy are having a VERY HARD time right now, I want to take the time to celebrate Lucy's life. She brought so much joy to our lives and forever changed us all.

With that said, would you help? I personally was thinking about doing a balloon release (if I planned better I might have done a butterfly release) or birthday party or something with my kids to celebrate her birthday. Might you take a moment out of your day to think of her, pray for her mommy and daddy, or do something to honor the life she shared with us here on earth. If you do something, might you take a photo and email it to me? Even if you just write her name on a piece of paper to show you thought of her or have your kiddos draw a picture or take a photo of a butterfly, I would LOVE to know that you were celebrating her life with us. And someday her mom and dad will love to see them as well.

1 comment:

Valerie Jones said...

I just saw your website on EB Friends and read this post. Know that I am thinking about your family. I can't imagine what you are all going thru. My daughter, Abby, has RDEB and is 2. I still worry that something will go wrong and we'll lose her. I will pray that God will give you peace and strength.