CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 13, 2009

An Angel Earns Her Wings

Yesterday, a baby angel earned her wings. At just over 9 months old this sweet face left this earth to join God in Heaven, to relieve her body of pain, to end her suffering. All the while the heavens rejoyced when she arrived and celebrated all the lives this sweet girl touched.
No one will ever know how many lives this sweet baby (my niece) changed through her story, but I know it is probably no less than hundreds of thousands, just based on the number of people I knew, who were praying for her.
We thank you sweet girl for the amount of Love you brought to our lives, the happiness and love you gave your mommy and daddy, and numerous relatives. For the way you left footprints on our hearts, leaving us forever loving you. Thank you for changing so many lives with your strength and innocence and for giving us all courage to face everyday activities that most of us take for granted.
We LOVE you and will forever miss you.






3 comments:

Robyn said...

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Peace and comfort-Robyn

flyfeller said...

I'm so sorry. I prayed for you a lot of times.

Sara Denslaw said...

I was very shock to hear of Lucy's death. I too have lost a child to EB and it just breaks your heart.