CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Late Wordless Wednesday

I wanted to get a picture posted last Wednesday for a "Wordless Wednesday" entry in honor of Christmas, by alas with it being Christmas Eve and my grandfather being in the hospital, I was in a time crunch and ran out of time. I love this picture so I am going to post it anyway. This was a Christmas present from my hubbie in 2006, the same year that my another Christmas present was our surprise pregnancy of our 3rd child! Hah, but I digress, he took this on the sly one night while I was gone, played and futzed and tweaked all without my knowledge, had it blown up and framed! One of my favorite gifts by far... that and the photo book that he made as a gift last year.



No comments: