CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Tackle It Tuesday

Today, I attempted my first "Tackle It Tuesday"from 5 Minutes for Mom. The idea is to tackle some sort of chore or home project, which yesterday's post about my laundry would have been more appropriate for, but too late, so today I post...

Dun Da Da Dun.....


Yes, this is my 3 yr old and he is in.... UNDERWEAR!!!! Whoo Hoo.

No, he is not potty trained,

Yes he did pee in them a couple hours later.

But... getting him to even put them on is our first step, I'm so excited. These are the same undies or as he calls them "panties" that we gave him for Christmas. When he opened them he looked at them, said "I don't want these" and threw them at my husband!

Yeah, I may not have truly tackled the potty training, but dang it, I'm one step closer!!!!

I guess what I had planned to tackle will have to wait until next Tuesday... but who cares, my kid wore underwear!

Tackle It Tuesday Meme

No comments: