CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 15, 2009

Facebook Friends

Today I came across Mama Sparkles. As I was perusing her blog I found a great post where she categorized her Facebook friends, after her sister asked her just where all her friends came from. I found this VERY interesting and was curious to see where my FB friends came from. This is what I came up with:

High School: 61
Mommy Friends: 45
Family: 33
Elementary School: 21
Worked with or Taught with: 13
College: 11
Church: 7
Other (mainly friends I met through others): 15

A couple of things amaze me....
1) the impact of high school and the friends we make there
2) how many people you meet just because you're a parent
3) how few of my friends come from my college years, there are SO many people I met in college and I had so many friends, where did they all go???
4) I found it interesting to see how many people overlapped categories, I had to decide which category was the most prevalent or where I really knew them from! ;)

No comments: