CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 18, 2009

no words to describe

Hey all, sorry I've been MIA. I just got done with a preschool wide garage sale at my house over the weekend, it took the week to prepare for, needless to say I was not really available or up to blogging.

Today is one of those days. Today I am struggling with my mental health. Tomorrow I talk to someone. Mr. P should be going with me to talk to this someone, but he just left to go out of town until tomorrow night (which just adds to the stress).

Mental health is tricky. It's hard to pinpoint if you suffer from a mental health problem, hormones, life, mommy hood, exhaustion, or what. Tomorrow I hope to have an answer or the start of an answer. Tomorrow I also have 10 things packed into one day, hooray. not.

Some days I wonder if I should just check in to the hospital, have them run every test possible and tell me where to go from there. Some days that's how I feel. Today is a day, a doozy of a day. I don't think I need to run to the intake dept of emergency psych services, just a doozy of a day.

And for the record, I do not feel like I am going to harm myself or my children, I'm just having a day.

No comments: