CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 18, 2009

I'm no good without my spouse!

Yep, I couldn't do it, couldn't run or maintain a house without him. He is out of town today, left Fri afternoon to return Sun afternoon for his annual River to River Relay Race. Since he's been gone:

I gave the kids kid cuisines for dinner last night.
The boys flooded the bathroom this morning.
I spilled nearly the whole container of Tide into my dryer!
Haven't accomplished any houswork.
Middle P is riding his bike inside.
I let the kids get cheetos at the store.
Oh and now the baby is awake, after 45 minutes, hip hip hooray, gotta love it!

1 comment:

Robyn said...

Welcome to my world...well with only one small child. However, God willing, it will be a total of 3 children within a year.

Tim is likely leaving in July '09 for 12 months. If I can do it...you can too, girl!

You mean it's not okay to give kids TV dinners?!?!? LOL